Scandinavian opel weekend
A complete weekend with 201m "street legal" drag, 800m drifting track, car show, camping, music and fun!
For all Opel enthusiasts in Scandinavia and beyond! Originals or modified! Old or new. High or low. Powerful or not. If the titles say it's an Opel, you are welcome!
- Camping possible Friday through to Sunday
- 201m "street legal" drag, with flag start and self timing
- 800m drift track with audience bleachers
- Burn out corner
- Car show with awards, all Opels welcome!
- Camp grounds close by with toilets and showers available
- Big tent with music for socializing through the night
- Warm Food and soft drinks available from a vendor through the day, possibly night
- Barbecues available for DIY in the evening both nights
- Used and new parts vendors are welcomed
As this is not an official street legal drag competition, you can also race your unregistered car, but it needs to pass a basic technical control.
13:00 – Gate opens.
13:00 – 00:00 – Setting up camp.
13:00 – 19:00 – Show’n Shine registration and car line up.
13:00 – 19:00 – Driver registration and Technical approval.
19:00 – Barbecues are lit, eating and socialization.
00:00 – Gate closes.
08:00 – Gate opens.
09:00 – 12:00 – Show’n Shine registration and car line up.
09:00 – 14:00 – Driver registration and Technical Car approval.
10:00 – 17:00 – Track driving.
10:00 – 15:00 – Show’n Shine (Cars are judged for prizes 13:00-15:00)
12:00 – 14:00 – 201m Street legal. (Drift-track closed)
17:00 – Burnout corner
18:00 – Awards ceremony
19:00 – Barbecues are lit, eating and socialization in tent with music.
03:00 – Gate closes.
Raffle sale all day, winners are drawn after the award ceremony.
10:00 – Gate opens.
10:00 – 12:00 – Driver registration and Technical Car approval.
12:00 – 16:00 – Track driving.
17:00 – Scandinavian Opel Weekend 2023 ends.
- Show'n'Shine 1960's and earlier
- Show'n'Shine 1970's
- Show'n'Shine 1990's
- Show'n'Shine 2000's
- Show'n'Shine 2010's and newer
- Show'n'Shine Organizers favorite original
- Show'n'Shine Organizers favorite modified
- Best in show drift
- Winner drag knockout competition
- Best burnout
- Longest distance traveled
YOU NEED TO BE PRESENT IN AWARD CEREMONY, OTHERWISE AWARD GOES TO NEXT IN LINE!
View categories here and find your car: https://oocn.no/klasser_oocn.jpg
Clothing requirements for drag and drifting will be fully covering normal clothes and a helmet.
Basic technical control of car will be performed.
While we call it a Scandinavian Weekend, all nationalities are welcome! If you are German, Dutch, Belgian, Finnish, Polish,Spanish or anything else, you are welcome!
Also Vauxhall shared/rebadged models are welcome, for our UK friends! See Opels in this list and what they are rebadged as: https://en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_badge-engineered...
Changes in information, schedules, official program, pricing etc might occur at any time, for reasons not yet known to us.
- Van vrijdag 18 augustus 17:00 tot zondag 20 augustus 17:00
Powered by iCagenda